First Blogpost after a Million Years

I suddenly remembered I had a Blogger blog which I had set up ages ago. I typed in my account details (which I still miraculously remember) and woah , my last post was from 8 years ago, when I was still a 13-year old fetus, just starting my first year in Chong Hwa Independent High School. 

I am looking to redesign my blog and get some useful posts up, because: 1) I need a website 2) but I can't afford to pay for a domain name (it costs like a few POUNDS each month, and mind you I am not earning money yet)

S, Blogger is my next best option. And as a student, I'm a sucker for free stuff. 

The pre-made themes actually look great, I shall hook up my website looking all good and new in no time!

😋 Ps. there are emojis too, this is fun!

The best time to start something was ten years ago, the second best time is Now. 

Popular posts from this blog

My Relationship with Self-Help Books

What Happened Before the Big Bang?